Informagiovani está buscando 1 voluntario de España, para el proyecto de SVE a largo plazo “Ganando de dar” de la primera semana de diciembre de 2015 hasta el 30 de noviembre 2016 (12 meses) en Palermo, Italia.
InformaGiovani is looking for 1 volunteer from Spain, for the long-term EVS project “Gaining from giving” from the first week of December 2015 to the 30th of November 2016 (12 months) in Palermo, Italy.
The volunteer will be involved in activities connected with the management of our network at local and international level.
For example, the volunteer can be involved in supporting our staff in:
– management of our Facebook pages with professional/business profile and support to awareness campaigns;
– organization of workcamps and youth exchanges in Italy and abroad;
– organization of trainings and seminars in Italy and abroad;
– selection of participants in international seminars and trainings;
– contact with offices of Juvenile Justice
– short training days on volunteering for young offenders
– writing, submitting, managing international youth projects
– book-keeping, accountability and reporting local and international projects
– organization of promotional events/days on volunteering and/or international mobility Those interested will also have the possibility to actually volunteer in local youth centres for teenagers and kids or in supporting local Eurodesk Infopoint.
We are looking for a volunteer who is open-minded, who is not willing to do EVS just to have fun in a sunny country and who is willing to learn aspects of the life/environment/projects of an NGO working with and for young people.
We need volunteer who is flexible about time management but still able to fulfil in due time assigned tasks.
Previous experience in international voluntary sectors (workcamps) is a plus but not a must.
Basic knowledge of Italian language will facilitate volunteers in their life and work.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV (in English or Italian os Spanish) and a motivation letter (specific for the project and not a general one about volunteering) to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 15/11/2015